I was considering making a long-ass text post about my year but I think I'll just make something shorter instead. This year I began using Newgrounds regularly and it's been one of the best decisions I've ever made. I'd been struggling to find much motivation to work creatively but after entering this community I have so much I want to do that it's almost overwhelming. In a way, 2020 has been pretty good for me creatively as well as mental health-wise. Covid took me away from school in person which was a huge cause of mental anguish for me and all the time I have at home allows me to work so much more on artistic endeavors. That's about all I really wanted to say so I'm gonna move onto some shout outs to people that made this year better for me.
CERTIFIED LIST OF DOPE PEOPLE
- @Carmet is first on the list as he's sorta the reason I have a Newgrounds at all. I enjoyed our call a few nights ago and his next cartoon is def gonna be baller.
- @WandaBoy is always fun to talk to and has literally infinite energy. I'm extremely excited for the Evangelion collab and in general, he's been a cool ass person.
- @milkyace makes awesome art and was generally just very cool anytime we voiced.
- @milkbarjack is a really talented programmer and dead estate is fun as fuck.
- @Snackers is dope af and also bad at smash get owned lolololol im better lololol get owned.
- @SnailPirate has made some neat cartoons this year and I'm excited to see what he's got in store.
- @RGPanims has a Christmas collab brewing that I took part in so look out for that.
- @Ninjamuffin99 made one of the most popular web games in years and is one of the kindest dudes I've ever met.
- @MikasaSerket for supporting me even when I'm stupid as fuck
If you're not on the list you likely still had a positive impact on my year and I probably just missed you. But seriously, all the above people are cool as fuck. good night